I have tried legacy challenges before. However, I have never posted them and most of the time I get bored, do not like the rule or whatever and give up. This time, I am doing things differently. I am going to post my progress and hopefully that will keep me interested enough not to give up.
In the MySims Challenge Alexis has a specific order for each generation. After talking to her and getting her permission I have changed the order and a few of the specifics of each. I will put a description for each MySims generation at the beginning of each corresponding generation.
- You must complete the MySims Trophies (Collectibles) Collection by the end of the challenge/legacy
- Money cheats can be used, but don’t go overboard
- You can follow any legacy succession rules you want here is the link: https://www.simslegacychallenge.com/sims-4-legacy-challenge-rules-succession-laws/
- Lifespan on normal or long, you can decide (I would recommend long because some of these generations are difficult)
- You can use the Potion of Youth once per generation
- If you fail to complete the rules for that generation you do not have to start over, you can just leave it up to the next generation to complete
Gender Law: Equality
Heir Law: Random
Traits: Randomly chosen for the offspring not continuing the MySims Challenge using the Random Trait Generator
Aspirations: Randomly chosen for the offspring not continuing the MySims Challenge
Careers: Randomly chosen for the offspring not continuing the MySims Challenge
I hope you will join me and the Reyes family on this journey.
1.1 – Moving Day